Advertising as a Zero-Down Home Ownership Program, which is not misleading. The truth is Rent to Own Homes are considered by many to be “Zero-Down” programs. During the Lease period of all Rent to Own Home Contracts, a portion of the rent is put towards your down payment of the house. RenttoOwnHomesintheUSA.com has an easy user interface and provides most of the necessary services required to get your own Rent to Own Home. They provide a local listing service that provides anyone with a free list of Rent to Own Homes in their area. They also refer to Lexington Law, the second largest online credit repair firm in the US which has B+ rating on the Better Business Bureau. While they do not provide their own services, the services they refer customers to are reputable and fairly priced.
• Offer Localized Listing service
• Credit Repair is offered through Lexington Law
• Representatives are helpful and instructive
• Contact form that will solicit a call usually within 24 hours
• 7 Day-a-week access to representatives
• Cost for Credit Repair with Lexington Law is $89 to start, and $99 per month after that.