FindingRentToOwnHomes.com is a relatively new site with great educational content on the process of getting Rent to Own homes. The site’s tips and Fundamentals of Rent to Own Home Buying are great for avoiding the most common pitfalls Rent to Own Home Buyers fall into. They also will provide a free list of qualified Rent to Own Homes in any area. While we prefer programs that control the quality of all their services (Vertically Integrated Programs), the services that are outsourced are from reputable firms. Credit Repair is performed through Lexington Law, the second largest Credit Repair firm with over 500,000 successfully helped clients. The Listing service is not as user friendly as some other options, but the Rent to Own homes are verified before they reach the list. Over-all, this is a good option that is relatively cheaper than other programs.
• Great Educational Content anyone looking for Rent to Own Homes should read
• Great content on the two biggest mistakes Rent to Own Home Buyers make
• Outsourced services are provided through reputable firms
• Contact form that will solicit a call within 24 hours
• 7 Day-a-week access to representatives
• Cost for Credit Repair with Lexington Law is $89 to start, and $99 per month after that.